Friday, January 18, 2013

Abused gecko

This poor little Leopard Gecko was living with another male and was very close to being killed by it. They were constantly fighting (which males will do) and the owner would not separate them. She contacted me, wanting me to take him but I said I couldn't make it up for another few weeks and told them to just separate them until I get there. I told her that they would eventually kill each other if this was not done. For some reason, she refused to separate them even after calling me again, saying that they were killing each other and that I had to come get them. Finally, I got a friend of mine to pick him up and keep it until I arrived. This was an OBVIOUS act of animal cruelty and this person, in my opinion, should never own another pet if this is how much she cares about her pets
Once he is rehabilitated, he will be adopted out to a GOOD home. Click the pictures to see a larger version.

1 comment:

  1. This might win best blog of the class. It is obvious that you are blogging about a passion of yours. That is one of the keys to a good blog. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete